Chest congestion and wheezing are the results of infected air passages in the lungs. When the air passages in the lungs are infected by bacteria or viruses, they get accumulated with a thick fluid called mucus. As a result, the air passages swell up and have restricted airflow through them making it difficult to breathe. Ayurvedic formulation Padmapatra Plus Vati has been found to be one of the best medicine for chest congestion and wheezing. This is not just a cough suppressant, rather it stimulates immunity and strengthens the body’s natural defense mechanism to fight all kinds of respiratory infections.
Symptoms of Chest Congestion
Mild cough, throat allergy, and breathlessness if ignored for a longer period without treatment can take a serious turn. If not treated at the nip they may lead to serious chest congestion which takes even longer to recover.
Following are the symptoms:
- Frequent cough
- Expulsion of clear, green, or dark yellow mucus
- Tightness in chest
- Throat pain with difficulty in swallowing
- Body aches with fever
- Shortness of breath (wheezing)
Ayurvedic Solution to Chest Congestion
Marma Ayurveda is one of the few Ayurvedic research centers in India that follow traditional ayurvedic remedies to formulate medicines. With the research on throat disorders and herbs for curing throat problems, they have formulated Padmapatra Plus Vati pills. This is a very trustworthy tablet that boosts the body’s natural immunity and helps combat such illnesses.If you do not see relief after using modern expectorants and the cough is persistent, switch to Marma Ayurveda’s chest infection medicine that offers relief to your sore throat and respiratory problems. Get yourself Padmapatra Plus Vati, the best chest congestion medicine you can get.
Efficiency of Formulation
Believe it or not, Padmapatra Plus Vati can cure an array of lung problems, from cough to chest congestion- all are can be dealt with this herbal medicine. Marma Ayurveda’s Padmapatra Plus Vati is the best ayurvedic medicine for lung disorders as it works wonders for all forms of coughs and respiratory problems. It provides relief from dry, acute, and wracking cough, which often leads to vomiting due to excessive coughing. It helps release phlegm from the lungs, as well as gives protection against respiratory blockage. The pills are of tremendous curing ability for adults.
All the constituents contribute to making Padmapatra Plus Vati the best ayurvedic medicine for lung cleansing.
- Kantakari: This herb is particularly useful in the treatment of respiratory problems like asthma and cough. It also finds use in curing urinary and gastrointestinal problems, gum problems and a sore throat. Besides these, kantakari is useful for relieving muscle pains, fever, gonorrhoea, cardiac and hepatic problems.
- Rassindur: This constituent stimulates the immune system. It is extremely beneficial for treating chronic respiratory illnesses, cardiac disorders, stomach problems, urinary diseases, inflammation, tuberculosis, anemia, obesity, and digestive issues.
- Sitopaladichurna: A commonly heard Ayurvedic compounds is the Sitopaladichurna. This is used to treat fever caused by the flu, chest congestion, and other respiratory diseases like pneumonia, bronchitis, and infectious diseases. Sitopaladi is an effective expectorant that loosens phlegm and enforces its anti-inflammatory properties to curb the respiratory problems.
- Pushkarmoo: This herb is the potent medicine for treating cardiac asthma. It cleanses the airways and provides respite from hiccups,dyspnoea, and cough. Besides respiratory problems, it also works to increasethe efficiency of kidneys and thus,enhance the production of urine. It aids digestion and takes care of the digestive system.
- Bharangi: This is a popular herb used for treating bronchial and respiratory illnesses like common colds, chronic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, cough, and other chronic respiratory issues. It is also used as a home remedy for a dry cough, and is an important constituent of formulations prepared to treat fever and hyperpyrexia.
- Sutshekhar Ras sada: This herb contains excellent medicinal properties for treating dyspepsia, gastric, vomiting, abdominal colic, cough, cold, diarrhoea, dysentery, bloating, and heartburn.
The Ayurvedic Medicine for Cough
Thus, we see that Padmapatra Plus Vati has immense healing properties owing to the organic compounds of the herbs present in the medicine. Each of these herbs has great medicinal properties that aid in stimulating the immune system and expelling respiratory issues from the body. Having said about all the goodness of this medicine, it is definitely an excellent cure for chest congestion, cough, and wheezing. Trust Ayurveda and avail all its goodness at Marma Ayurveda.