Let the Ayurvedic and safe pain oil-free you from the pain and discomfort of arthritis. It is believed that a 15% population of India catering to about 180 million people suffers from arthritis. In fact, the occurrence of arthritis is more than ailments like diabetes, cancer, HIV, etc. The trouble is that they are not aware of the Ayurvedic cure and are dependent on the allopathic systems of medicine which do not have any cure for the ailment. All that allopathic medicines can do is provide relief from pain. Then again the allopathic pain-relieving medicines have many harmful side effects. On the other hand, the Ayurvedic treatment and best ayurvedic oil for muscle pain do not cause any harmful side effects.
According to Ayurveda Vata dosha aggravation is the root cause of arthritis. People with arthritis should eat a Vata pacifying diet which includes fruits and vegetables, eggs and meat, grains, legumes, sweet foods, a lot of warm spices, oil, and milk products. These foods pacify an aggravated Vata and give much respite to the patient suffering from arthritis.
It is also necessary to indulge in a light exercise like brisk walking, cycling, etc. in order to keep the joints moving. Good Ayurvedic doctors also recommend some yoga exercises for arthritis patients, which are very helpful not just in relieving the pain, but in actually curing the ailment along with herbal medicines and therapies as mentioned above. And what comes best is the joint pain oil that with the external application can cure the pain and swelling.
We at Marma do understand how arthritis pain takes you down in life both physically and emotionally. That’s the reason we have come up with the Sandhira oil the ayurvedic medicine for joint pain that is an excellent pain reliever for pain caused due to arthritis, we call it ‘The Enemy to Arthritis Pain and Swelling’. The oil we have prepared has the following ingredients:
- Dashmool: Helps ease pain and inflammatory disorders
- Nirgundi: Helps relieve muscular, joint, and arthritis pain.
- Punarnava: Is a natural pain killer
- Erandmool: Reduces pain and swelling
- Deodar: Helps to treat joint pain
- Shatavari: Helps cure muscle weakness, cramps, and fights joint pain
- Rasna: Helps reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
- Shallaki: Eases local pain and functional disability of the aching joints
- Saindhav: Helps reduce muscle stiffness
- Nilgiri Taila: Proves excellent cure for aching joints
- Karpoor: Helps relieve pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Pudina Oil: Helps soothe joint pain and muscle stiffness
- Til Oil: Helps treat joint inflammations
With an abundance of thoughtful ingredients, the oil gives the following benefits:
- Helps soothe aching joints
- Reduces pain and inflammation of the joints
- Help relax joint muscles
- Improves dysfunctioning of the diseased joints
With all the benefits and ingredients Sandhira Oil best ayurvedic oil for muscle pain beholds, don’t you think it is advisable to use the oil if arthritis is blocking your way to a normal routine? It is safe and effective with a calming characteristic that stays smooth on your joints and muscles.