Ayurveda is the wisdom that determines the suitable and unacceptable, pleasant, and sorrowful living circumstances, what is auspicious or inauspicious for survival, and the measure of life itself. (Samhita Charaka). Today everybody is subjected to substances that produce contaminants beyond what the body can manage naturally, such as chemicals and food preservatives, prescription medicines, and emotional and mental stress. The liver helps filter and detoxify the materials that are not meant to be in our body, from drugs and alcohol to unknown foreign substances. Ensuring that toxins are eliminated safely from the blood is one of the most important tasks for the liver. Marma’s best Ayurvedic medicine for liver problems will take care of this task of the liver.
Overcome Fatty Liver Issue With Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Liver Problems
Liver diseases are on the rise as a result of unhealthy eating habits, excess alcohol intake, pollution, and reckless use of prescription drugs. Fatty liver is the product of fat accumulation in liver cells or hepatocytes. The preservation of carbohydrates as glycogen is performed by the liver to regulate blood glucose rates and turn fats into lipoproteins. Bile secreted through the liver is important for the absorption of fat. It also helps in normal brain function by regulating ammonia and plasma glucose levels.
So what are the Symptoms?
- Disorder in the central or right side of the upper abdomen.
- Poor appetite.
- Skin discoloration in the neck or underarm.
Kalaka SF Syrup – ayurvedic medicine for liver cleansing
Marma Ayurveda Refers to the liver the main organ in which the concept of fire or pitha is found. Digestive fire manifests in seven forms called dhatwagnis (Pachakagni). Aliment is converted by pachakagni or digestive fire into Sahara rasa. In the order rasa, raktha, mamsa, meda, asthi, majja, and Sukla ahara rasa is then translated into seven dhatus or seven body tissues. Each dhatu contains the concept of Agni or fire which has three functions. It assimilates the nutritional part from the previous dhatu, keeps its metabolism in balance, and finally provides the subsequent dhatu with a nutritional part.
An efficient liver syrup with the best herbal extract combination to treat all forms of liver disorders, including liver cirrhosis, jaundice, and fatty liver
Kalaka SF Syrup is the best Ayurvedic medicine for liver problems formulated with well-researched herbal extracts which make just the perfect liver syrup. This plays a significant role in filtering and cleaning when eliminating from the organ all toxic contaminants and curing all kinds of liver disorders.
Some Important INGREDIENTS OF KALAKA SF SYRUP:
- Kalmegh: Botanical name Andrographis Paniculata, with its excellent liver-protective and liver-stimulating properties it acts to counter all liver-diseases. It also features anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-oxidant properties that help safeguard our body’s most organ while treating jaundice, viral hepatitis, and a rapidly recovering enlarged liver.
- Sharpunkha: Botanical name, Tephrosia Purpurea, this is a fruitful herb that stimulates the functioning of the liver while protecting the organ against various toxic activities and serves as an agent that proves to be a good ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver.
- Pittapapada: Botanical name Fumaria Officinalis, works to keep the liver healthy while strengthening the fight against infections through its excellent liver-protective properties
- Arjun: Botanical name Terminalia Arjuna, it features an extraordinary property to protect the liver against various conditions such as oxidative stress, hyperlipidemia, and other toxin damaging effects.
- Guduchi: Botanical name Tinospora Cardifolia, it helps to detoxify and purify tissues of the liver while shielding the liver from toxins.
- Bhringraj: Botanical name Eclipta Prostrata, serves as an effective liver detoxifier that plays an important role in the treatment of various liver diseases such as jaundice, hepatitis, and cirrhosis.
- Varun: This looks at anti-toxin and anti-bacterial properties that serve as an effective diuretic agent. It, in effect, helps to improve metabolism thus promoting optimal functioning of the liver.
- Vavding: Botanical name Embelia Ribes, this helps to promote the activity of the liver by restoring and rejuvenating the liver cells. This also leads to enhancing lipid metabolism in the liver while treating conditions such as cirrhosis and jaundice.
- Trikatu: The plant, a mixture of Sunthi, Marich, and Pimpali, helps improve liver function when treating liver problems such as jaundice and obstructive yellowing. It also has an outstanding liver-protecting effect and prevents toxic chemicals from occurring in the blood and many more Ayurvedic Herbs.
Marma Ayurveda strongly recommends using reliable and best ayurvedic medicine for liver problems to help the damaged liver recover and resume normal functioning again. Ignoring liver problems also leads to an aggravation of the damage which can also lead to life-threatening circumstances and may even prove fatal to the patient. Patients find immense relief from the complications caused by liver disease with effective Ayurveda for liver problems.