58.4% of women and 20% of men in India are anemic and the major cause is the deficiency of iron in the body. Anemia is a condition in which the person’s blood does not have enough red blood cells. These cells are the ones that carry oxygen to the organs and deficiency of iron can cause deficiency of these red blood cells. Get the best ayurvedic medicine for iron deficiency by Marma Ayurveda.
Let us look at the causes of iron deficiency in the body:
- Eating food with too little iron over an extended period of time. Foods like eggs, meat and some leafy green vegetables like spinach are high in iron. Young children and pregnant women need more iron because it is needed during time of development.
- Pregnancy or blood loss due to heavy menstruation
- Internal bleeding in cases like ulcers in the stomach, polyps in the intestines or colon. Too much use of pain killers like aspirin can cause bleeding in the stomach.
- Inability of the body to absorb iron from the food you eat. Celiac disease or gastric bypass surgery can cause the body to be unable to absorb the iron from the food.
- Endometriosis in women can cause heavy blood loss and hence deficiency of red blood cells and iron can take place.
Of course, women are prone to anemia due to menstruation and pregnancy, but it is also true that Indian women do not take sufficient care of their diet and health. This is the reason that the number of women with iron deficiency in India is larger than that of men.
Ayasa SF syrup, ‘The perfect Fuel to Iron Deficiency’, is the right answer to iron deficiency in both men and women. This Ayurvedic medicine for iron deficiency by Marma Ayurveda is just perfect to overcome iron deficiency and lead to optimum health.
The key ingredients of our safe and effective iron tonic are:
- Amalaki: Helps stimulate iron absorption
- Haritaki: An anti-oxidants agent rich in essential nutrients
- Bibhitaki: Helps boost the level of hemoglobin
- Bhringraj: Eases symptoms associated to iron deficiency
- Vidang: Helps increase hemoglobin and blood volume
- Nagarmotha: Helps regulate optimum level of good cholesterol
- Chitrak: Stimulates blood formation and helps treat anemia
- Jeshthamadh: Fight the symptoms of anemia
- Manuka: Helps increase the absorption of iron and energy in the human body system
- Shuddha Hirakasis: Works to rectify impaired cognitive performance
- Punarnava: Helps fight nutritional disorder especially iron deficiency
With all the ingredients thoughtfully picked and formulated to make this iron tonic, it delivers the following benefits:
- Helps improve overall health
- Helps fight fatigue, dizziness, and weakness
- Increases hemoglobin levels
- Works to treat anemia
- Indicated to help boost mental activity to some extent
To reap so many benefits with safe and effective medicines that can help improve general well-being, taking a few doses every day is both cost-effective and time-effective before serious health concerns start bothering you. The saying holds true, “Prevention is better than cure”