Our fast-paced and high productive-focused lifestyles, along with the countless opportunities exposed to us over the last few decades via the internet; are generating a problem right now. The relaxing activity induces a hyper-arousal state, which gives the illusion that sleep is a waste of energy. Essentially, we are always too exhausted to do anything, and at the same time too exhausted to fall asleep with our worries! Which called as a “Sleep Disorder”. ayurvedic treatment for insomnia in adults will help you to overcome this problem.
One in three adults worldwide is estimated to suffer from one or more Insomnia symptoms. Research has also shown that 75-90 percent of insomnia patients are also at risk of developing various pain conditions, neurodegenerative diseases, and gastrointestinal problems. Sleep disruptions associated with certain chronic risk factors adversely affect the quality of life of a person.
Marma’s Ayurvedic Medicine for Sleep Disorder Approach
According to Marma Ayurveda, it becomes impossible for us to relax when we have excess Vata and our minds are active with too many thoughts. Therefore, relieving the tension from our brains is imperative, which will ultimately aid in inducing sleep.
Marma Ayurveda’s insomnia approach is to restore balance throughout the body and restore the natural cycles of sleep-wake. Most serious illnesses, including insomnia, are triggered by a build-up of impurities caused by diet, digestive problems, lifestyle, stress, and other causes. The accumulation of toxins eventually interferes with the body’s delicate biochemistry, upsetting metabolism at all levels, including brain metabolism and sleep regulation. The equilibrium of the doshas – the body’s fundamental driving powers – is also disrupted.
So you feel Sleeping is boring and just a waste of time?
Acharya Charaka’s ancient Ayurveda textbook, from the 2nd century AD, specifically discusses the importance of sleep in different parameters of health and wellbeing. Some essentials are:
- A sensation of happiness.
- Proper development and nourishment of the tissue.
- Grow Immunity.
- logical thinking and the retention of the knowledge gained.
- long and healthy lifespan.
and many more…
So now a question arises…
With So Many Ayurveda Medicine available, Why Choose Marma Ayurveda’s Insocam?
Marma Ayurveda’s Insocam Tablet is the most purchased and most reviewed Ayurveda Medicine for Insomnia. This Ayurvedic sleep disorder medication is made from herbal extracts to relieve stress, anxiety, and other emotional disorder symptoms while inducing the quality and quantity of sleep that is needed.
What’s inside and how much is a matter of serious concern. Keeping this in mind with the collaboration with the best Ayurveda Doctors, we at Marma Ayurveda blend in optimum quantity the following herbs to develop these effective Ayurvedic tablets for insomnia Known as “Insocam”
Here are some Ayurvedic herbs present in Insocam Tablets:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is well known for promoting sound sleep. Researchers found an active compound known as triethylene glycol which works to induce sleep wonders. Ashwagandha treats people, including anxiety, tension, and fatigue, from their everyday woes. All these effects work together to produce promising results for insomnia in the best Ayurvedic medicine.
- Jatamansi: Jatamasi is a natural brain tonic and a memory enhancer; to a hyperactive mind it also promotes peace and relaxation. It helps inducing sound sleep while rejuvenating the nervous system and nourishing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi or Bacopa is one of those herbs which supports restful sleep, calms emotional turbulence, and also helps to improve concentration and alertness. Brahmi is called brain tonic in Ayurveda and is believed to treat digestion problems. It also enhances blood supply and further facilitates the normal cycle of healing the body.
- Tagar: Tagar is a perennial Ayurvedic herb with a rich history of medicinal benefits. It acts as a sedative and sleep-inducing agent for treating sleep disorder symptoms triggered by emotional disturbances, poor nervous control, and low immunity.
- Dhayphool: A wonderful Ayurvedic herb that helps to maintain a strong immune system and in turn helps to promote emotional and mental well-being. A sound sleep is automatically induced under such situations when emotional and mental well-being is at peak performance.
Are you having insomnia? Is your good sleep in the face of difficult times? If yes, then Marma Ayurveda’s special and carefully formulated tablets known as Insocam Tablets provide a trustworthy response to your question and undoubtedly the best ayurvedic treatment for insomnia in adults.