Ayurvedic Oil for Hair Growth
Luscious and shiny hair is desired by one and all. The long tresses and bouncy hair are wanted by women while men tend to wish for healthy, strong hair all the time. We use a variety of hair care products, such as shampoos, hair conditioners, gels, and after-shower products to make sure our hair looks and feels healthy. However, despite our best efforts, there are situations where our hair tends to lose its youthful shine and density. These can be easily remedied with Ayurvedic oil for hair fall Control from Marma Ayurveda.
Hair Problems: Their Remedies and Treatments
There are several commonly seen hair problems in men and women alike. Let’s take a look at some of the top hair problems and how Vruddhika Hair Oil from Marma Ayurveda can help remedy these hair problems successfully.
In general, our hair goes through a natural and constant growth cycle, which includes:
- Anagen Phase – During the anagen phase, our hair continues to grow longer. This phase usually lasts for up to 6 years and more in some cases.
- Telogen Phase – During the telogen phase, the grown hair becomes constant. This phase usually lasts for around 3 months.
- Replacement Phase – After the telogen phase is over, the hair naturally falls out and is replaced with new hair once again.
Although normally a person loses more or less 100 hairs each day, the loss of hair in some cases is far greater and more noticeable.
Certain medications and medical disorders affect the hair and cause unwanted hair fall in many cases. For men, age plays a dominant role in hair loss. Usually, men begin to lose hair from the top (crown) of the head. This often leaves a ring of hair at the sides and the back of the head. This is known as Male Pattern Baldness. It is most often caused as a result of genetics where both the mother and father also suffer from premature baldness.
The male hormone testosterone is mainly held responsible for male pattern baldness. On the other hand, women’s hair loss problems result in loss of hair all over the head. This is usually seen as thinning of hair while the hair in front is almost intact but there is loss of hair all over.
Alopecia is one of the main causes of male and female pattern baldness. Using a proven Ayurvedic oil for hair fall Control tends to stop baldness in men and women alike.
Some of the major reasons that cause excess loss of hair in men and women include:
- Medicines – Antidepressants, Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammation Drugs (NSAIDs), retinoids, birth control pills, blood thinners, medicine to treat high blood pressure, hormonal treatments, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy are known medications that cause unwanted hair loss.
- Infections – Severe infections, such as fungal infections, are also known to result in premature hair loss.
- Major surgery – Surgical procedures that require administering blood thinners and other post-surgical medications also result in loss of hair.
- Thyroid – An overactive or underactive thyroid gland also results in hair loss in men and women alike.
- Stress – Excessive stress about work or relationships has been known to cause premature hair loss for a long time.
- Hormones – Hormonal imbalance in the body causes loss of hair in women and also in men.
- Pregnancy – At times, pregnancy and childbirth also result in premature baldness in women.
- Auto-Immune Disorders – Certain diseases that are caused due to malfunctioning of the body’s immune system, such as lupus often result in unwanted hair loss.
- Chemicals – Exposure to certain chemicals, such as arsenic, boron, and thallium also result in a noticeable loss of hair.
- Nutrient Deficiency – Deficiency of nutrients, such as iron which causes anemia also results in premature baldness in many cases.
In addition, when women tend to wear their hair in tight ponytails, regularly bleaching their hair or permit too often will also result in hair loss.
Common hair styling techniques, such as regular perming, highlighting, straightening and blow-drying tend to damage the hair by making it unmanageable, broken, and brittle. These practices also leave the hair permanently dry and show split ends.
Applying heat and excessive styling causes split ends when the outer protective layer of hair (cuticle) gets damaged and begins to peel.
To avoid dry hair and split ends, it is advisable to take up the techniques given below:
- Use a soft and flexible brush to gently brush your hair and avoid over-brushing.
- Avoid using a towel to dry your hair vigorously, and instead gently dry your hair using a towel.
- Use a conditioner once a week and avoid using shampoos too regularly.
To prevent dry hair, the below-given techniques are most useful:
- Avoid washing hair daily, unless you suffer from dandruff or similar scalp disorders. Using a mild shampoo is the best way to prevent dry hair while washing.
- Prolong the time between perms and dyes to avoid dry hair.
- Use Vruddhika Hair Oil from Marma Ayurveda for best conditioning of dry hair.
Treatments for Hair Loss
It is highly advised to consult an Ayurveda expert so you can be prescribed the best Ayurvedic oil for hair growth. The tried and tested Ayurvedic hair growth oil has helped tens of thousands of men and women to regain a head full of thick, lush hair easily.
When the loss of hair is due to medications, then doctors suggest discontinuing the medications and use reliable Ayurvedic hair growth oil, such as Vruddhika Hair Oil from Marma Ayurveda to recover the lost hair.
If the hair loss is due to a medical disorder, then once the ailment is treated, the loss of hair stops and you can use Ayurvedic oil for hair fall Control and restore thick hair once again.
Although hair loss due to male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness do not grow back on its own, there are several topical medications, oils, creams and ointments that can help cope with it. In such cases, it is highly recommended to use the best hair oil for hair fall to get back the youthful and thick head of hair you had earlier.