Ayurveda practitioners the world over put emphasis on keeping the digestive system working smooth and easy to ensure overall good health for the body. A healthy liver essentially means a healthy state. Although there are several types of problems that develop in the organ, these can be effectively treated with the help of ayurvedic medicine for liver detox. Out of all the organs involved in digesting food, the liver plays an extremely important role.
Liver and Liver Problems
The liver is located on the right side of your body, just below the chest and under your ribcage. It is more or less a triangular-shaped organ that is responsible for not only digesting the food you eat but also cleansing the body of toxins and other harmful substances.
As is seen with any organ, there are several problems that can affect the normal functions of the liver and damage it significantly. Liver diseases are hereditary and may be present from the time of birth or they may develop at a later stage in life. Some of the main reasons for developing acquired liver problems include obesity, viruses, or alcohol abuse.
If left untreated, liver problems often result in irreversible damage, such as that seen with liver cirrhosis which can often be fatal once the liver fails to function. However, using Ayurveda for liver problems at the early stages has shown incredibly promising results in repairing the damage caused to it.
Identifying Liver Problems
Normal indigestion often makes the patient feel as if there is a serious liver problem. Although this might not be the case in many instances, there are several specific symptoms that can help identify truly severe liver problems.
Expert Ayurveda practitioners at Marma Ayurveda highly advise taking ayurvedic medicine for liver detox to treat the problem and resume a normal and healthy life once again.
Some of the main symptoms that help to identify actual liver problems include:
- Jaundice which causes the eyes and skin to take on a distinctly yellowish tone
- Pain and swelling in the abdomen
- Swelling in ankles and legs
- Itchy skin
- Urine becoming darker in color
- Stool color becoming abnormally pale
- Constant feeling of fatigue
- Vomiting or nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Easy bruising on the skin
If you notice two or more of the above symptoms, then it is strongly recommended to consult with an experienced Ayurveda practitioner. Diagnosing liver problems involve:
- Blood tests – Liver Function Tests, a group of blood tests, is excellent in identifying the specific type and cause for liver problems.
- Imaging tests – MRI, CT Scan, and Ultrasound imaging tests also help in diagnosing the cause and extent of liver problems in patients.
- Biopsy – Biopsy involves removing a small sample of liver tissue using minimally invasive methods and testing the sample tissue to determine the specific liver problem, its cause as well as the extent of damage already caused by it.
You can get these problems treated successfully with the ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver available with Marma Ayurveda.
Causes of Liver Problems
Research studies have shown that liver problems may be caused by several different factors, such as:
- Infection – Viruses and even parasites can cause swelling in the liver which results in restricting its functions. The viruses that affect the liver normally spread through blood or semen, contaminated water, and food, as well as being in close contact with a person suffering from such a liver infection. Hepatitis (Types A, B, and C) are the most common types of virus infections in the liver.
- Abnormal immune system – Certain disorders that affect your immune system are also responsible for causing liver problems. Some of the major causes of abnormal auto-immune disorders that can affect the function of the liver include primary sclerosing cholangitis, primary biliary cholangitis, and autoimmune hepatitis.
- Genetics – Inheriting abnormality in genes from both the parents often result in liver problems in the child. Some of the main causes of hereditary liver problems include Wilson’s disease, hemochromatosis, and alpha – 1 antitrypsin deficiency.
- Cancerous growths – Cancer and abnormal cell growths, such as liver cancer, bile duct cancer, and liver adenoma have been found to cause severe liver problems in adults.
- Others – Apart from the above causes, liver problems may also develop due to excessive alcohol abuse, certain herbal compound, and several prescription medicines as well as from fat accumulation which causes non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Using the proven Ayurveda medicine for fatty liver from Marma Ayurveda has been highly successful in Ayurvedic treatment for fatty liver disease in men and women of all ages.
Risk Factors for Liver Problems
There are several specific factors that increase the risk of developing fatty liver and other liver problems in a person. The main risk factors for liver problems include:
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Overweight (Obesity)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Body piercings and tattoos
- Using shared needles for injecting drugs
- Unprotected sex
- Being exposed to body fluids of other people
- Being exposed to certain toxins and chemicals
- Hereditary liver disease
If not diagnosed and treated successfully using Marma Ayurveda best ayurvedic medicine for liver problems, there is a definite risk of the condition worsening with time. Some of the major complications from untreated liver problems include:
- Acute liver failure – Acute liver failure occurs when the patient does not suffer from long-term liver problem however their liver stops working within several days or a few weeks. An infection or certain prescription drugs are the common causes for acute liver failure in adults.
- Cirrhosis – Liver cirrhosis is probably the most common form of severe liver problem in the world. Cirrhosis causes physical scarring in the liver tissue, which soon overtakes the amount of healthy liver tissue and results in liver failure eventually.
Marma Ayurveda highly recommends using the reliable Ayurveda treatment for fatty liver to help the damaged liver recover and resume normal functioning once again. Ignoring liver problems often results in worsening the damage which can even lead to life-threatening situations and can even prove fatal for the patient. With effective ayurvedic medicine for liver detox, patients find immense relief from the complications caused by liver diseases.