Peaceful and sound sleep is of utmost importance for a happy and healthy life. Just like food and water, sleep is one of the most basic needs of our body. Deep sleep helps your body to recover and recharge after a tiring day and makes you ready to face the next day with renewed energy. For the tens of thousands of men and women who suffer from insomnia, a deep and relaxing sleep seems always out of reach. Thankfully, Marma Ayurveda offers the best solution with Ayurvedic Medicine for Depression Anxiety & Stress
Problem of Insomnia
Insomnia is one of the most common types of sleeping disorders in the world. A person suffering from insomnia finds it hard to fall asleep, and when they do get to sleep, they find it harder to stay asleep for a sufficient length of time.
Insomnia may develop for a short term, known as Acute Insomnia, which makes you sleepless for a night to a few weeks. Or it may become a lasting problem, known as Chronic Insomnia which results in a lack of sleep for 3 nights straight to even 3 months and more. Most people suffering from insomnia may experience a lack of sleep infrequently too. Insocam Tablets Ayurvedic Medicine for Depression Anxiety & Stress has proven to provide relief to those who suffer from insomnia.
Insomnia is usually classified into two different types, depending on the cause of the sleeping disorder, which includes:
- Primary Insomnia – Primary insomnia is classified such when the cause of lack of sleep is not linked to any other medical condition or disorder.
- Secondary Insomnia – Secondary insomnia is diagnosed when you suffer lack of sleep due to any other health condition, such as suffering from cancer, heartburn, arthritis, asthma, depression, or even because of external factors such as alcoholism, pain or medication.
Thankfully, there is reliable Ayurvedic medicine for sleep disorders available today which effectively remedies lack of sleep and helps men and women suffering from insomnia to get a deep, restful sleep.
Causes of Sleeping Disorder
Scientists have identified several different factors that tend to cause insomnia in adults.
Some of the main causes of the primary type of insomnia in men and women are:
- Stress – A person under stress, such as that related to significant events in life, including loss of a job, changing work, demise of a close friend or family member, divorce or shifting home, often suffers from primary type of insomnia.
- Ambiance – Factors, such as excess light, loud noise or uncomfortable temperatures also lead to the development of primary insomnia in a person.
- Others – Other major factors that cause primary insomnia in a person include jet lag, change of work schedule or unhealthy habits they may have developed earlier to get rid of sleeping disorders often lead to suffering from primary insomnia.
The best Ayurvedic treatment for insomnia in adults is provided by Marma Ayurveda online.
People suffering from secondary insomnia may have developed the condition due to varying factors, such as:
- Mental health problems – Psychological problems, such as anxiety and depression play a major part in causing secondary insomnia in adult men and women around the world.
- Medications – Certain medications, especially those to treat allergies, cold, asthma, high blood pressure, and depression are often linked to causing secondary insomnia in the patient.
- Discomfort – A person suffering from pain or discomfort at night often fails to get deep and restful sleep.
- Habits – People who are dependent significantly on caffeine or tobacco, and those who face an alcohol abuse issue often suffer from secondary insomnia.
- Endocrinal problems – Men and women suffering from endocrinal problems, such as hyperthyroidism, most often face secondary type of insomnia.
- Sleep disorders – Other types of sleeping disorders, such as restless leg syndrome, sleep apnea, or excessive snoring often result in the development of secondary insomnia in the sufferer.
There is a wide range of ayurvedic medicine for sleep disorder at Marma Ayurveda which has helped thousands of men and women to get the much-needed restful and relaxed sleep.
Risk Factors of Insomnia
Numerous scientific studies have shown that women suffer more frequently from insomnia, as compared to men. Studies have also shown that insomnia is more prevalent among adults, especially older adults, as compared to youngsters and children.
Some of the major risk factors that tend to develop insomnia in a person are:
- Mental health problems
- Chronic illnesses
- Odd work hours, such as night shifts or rotating shifts
Expert Ayurveda practitioners highly recommend using Ayurvedic treatment for insomnia to combat the risk factors and allow the patient to get the much-needed complete sleep.
The majority of people who find it hard to get sleep for a night or two may often mistake it for insomnia. However, there are several points that help expert Ayurveda practitioners in identifying the sleeping disorder and recommend the best Ayurvedic medicine for deep sleep.
Some of the major symptoms of insomnia include:
- Daytime sleeping
- Trouble falling asleep
- Inability to sleep during the night
- Grumpy mood
- Waking up from sleep earlier than usual
- Fatigued feeling
- Constant irritability
- Memory or concentration problems
At Marma Ayurveda, the Ayurvedic Medicine for Depression Anxiety & Stress has helped men and women achieve a healthier life by ensuring a normal sleeping cycle.
Lack of proper sleep tends to cause adverse effects. The inability to sleep is often the leading cause of depression and fatigue in adult men and women worldwide. Apart from the psychological and physiological problems, insomnia has been identified as one of the major causes of people suffering from depressive and suicidal tendencies. It is definitely possible to prevent the problem from worsening and have it remedied with the best and most reliable Ayurvedic medicine for depression and insomnia.
If you, or a loved one, are experiencing an inability to fall asleep at night, or find it difficult to sleep continuously for more than a couple of hours and tend to wake up too frequently during the night, then it is highly recommended to consult an experienced Ayurveda practitioner.
Ayurveda experts from India and across the world highly recommend the excellent Ayurvedic treatment for insomnia by Marma Ayurveda for relaxing, restful and deep sleep.