How does your body respond when something irritates your throat, lungs, or respiratory functioning?
You can feel and hear the expulsion of air from your lungs. That’s when you cough. Have you ever tried to understand what is causing this coughing and sneezing?. Here at Marma Ayurveda get the best Ayurvedic medicine for cough online.
Do you know that in India more than 85% population is affected by cough and associated symptoms like tiredness, sneezing, chronic cough, chest pain, pain in the abdomen, weakness, and dizziness why so? When did you last hear about the poor quality of air that we breathe? You say you don’t smoke but what if someone is smoking around you? Increasing dust, smog, and so much in the air around us are taking a toll on life.
High levels of environmental pollution, active and passive smoking, excessive use of tobacco, or any sort of allergic reactions are the common ingredients in the environment today and hence, you are bound to get affected.
Whatever be the cause, cough is an often ignored health condition that may pressurize your days and lower your spirit. Why ignore cough when you have a 100% Ayurvedic medicine for cough and a safe solution to cure and release your respiratory functioning from all the strain, pain, and discomfort caused due to coughing.
Here, our organically formulated cough syrup, Kantaka Syrup comes into the picture. We call it ‘The Demon that Kills Cough’ because it helps ease cough and nasal decongestion without causing any kind of dizziness and weakness.
The benefits that you can enjoy using the Ayurvedic Cough Syrup are:
- Highly effective for dry and wet cough
- Helps soothe an allergic cough
- Proves a wonder for chronic cough
- Provides relief from sore throat
We have hand-picked the best of herbs to formulate the most effective cough syrup to ensure that the result that we strive to deliver is fortified with all health concerns and safety measures. The ingredients that make our syrup most effective include:
- Kantakari: Anti-inflammatory, anti-asthmatic, hypoglycaemic, antipyretic, and antispasmodic agent to help ease cough.
- Guduchi: A powerful immune-stimulant that reduces respiratory problems and ease a cough.
- Chavya: Helps reduce recurrent cough.
- Chitrak: Works effective for asthma and bronchitis.
- Nagarmotha: Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and analgesic agent to cure sore throat and dry cough.
- Karkatshrungi: Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent that helps clear phlegm.
- Trikatu: Helps cures respiratory conditions and strengthens the immune system.
- Bharangi: Works wonders for the common cold, allergic rhinitis, and chronic sinusitis.
- Dashmool: Useful for cough, bronchitis, respiratory disorders, breathing troubles, and asthma.
- Karchoor: Beholds immense therapeutic properties that help ease cough.
- Ajawayan Satva: Helps soothe cold and cough while giving relief to sore throat.
- Pudina Satva: Anti-inflammatory agent that helps clear throat and nasal congestion.
Kantaka Syrup is safe for all; infants, toddlers, teenagers, adults, and senior citizens – all can use the Ayurvedic medicine for cough without stress and worry. Just the doses differ and the effects it leaves behind is the same – complete relief from cough.