Arthritis is a collection of degenerative and painful conditions that cause inflammation in the joints leading to stiffness and pain. the only solution for arthritis is ayurvedic medicine for arthritis. Moreover, other signs and symptoms of arthritis include:
- Pain, in your joints
- Swelling in your joints
- Redness near the affected joint
- Trouble moving the joint
- Reduce mobility
- Loss of weight
- Breathing problems
- Skin rash or itchiness
Types of Arthritis
There are mainly two types of arthritis:
- Osteoarthritis is the most common type which increases with age and the reason behind it is wear and tear.
- On the other hand Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the immune system of the body mistakenly attacks the joints.
Causes of Arthritis
Some of the possible causes of arthritis are:
- Sort of injury
- Abnormal metabolism
- Genetic condition or inheritance
- Any sort of lyme infection
- Dysfunctioning of the immune system
Ayurvedic Solution to Arthritis
When you talk about medicine and treatment, there is no cure for any kind of arthritis in the allopathic system of medicine. On the other hand, the pain killers prescribed in the allopathic system of medicine cause harmful side effects. This is the reason that it is best to opt for natural treatments.
In conclusion, Marma Ayurveda can help you provide the right solution to the pain of arthritis through Sandhira oil designed keeping in mind the view to providing you the best ayurvedic medicine for joint pain in India. The role of the oil is not restricted to the discomfort and pain of arthritis but also works to resolve any joint pain and inflammation.
Apart from ayurvedic pain relief oil, there are other natural options that can help you cure joint pain and inflammation. These options include:
- Include fatty acids in your diet: Omega 3 is a fatty acid that is useful in treating many disorders. At the same time, these fatty acids also help with arthritis pain. Fish oil supplements are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and they are known to reduce stiffness and pain in the joints. The other fatty acid that helps with arthritis pain is gamma-linolenic acid and is found in the seeds of some plants like borage, primrose, hemp and black currants. It is also available in oil supplement form.
- Garlic: Garlic is an herb used in many cuisines all over the world. It is a great source of relief from arthritis and also forms an important ingredient of wisely formulated best ayurvedic medicine for joint pain because it is an anti-inflammatory agent. Garlic subdues the production of cytokines which are the pro-inflammatory agents in the body. If inflammation is prevented then the progression of arthritic joints also slows down. However, in order to get the best effect of garlic, it should be consumed raw.
- Ginger: This is another herb that is useful in treating many ailments. Ginger has marked anti-inflammatory properties and alleviates the symptoms of arthritis. There are many compounds in ginger that hamper the action of T cells. The T cells are the ones that attack the body’s own tissues mistaking them for foreign bodies. As a result the overall systemic inflammation is reduced. Drinking ginger juice with a little honey in it is useful for arthritic patients.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a spice that is used in most Indian dishes, and it contains a compound known as curcumin which is anti-inflammatory. This forms an active compound of any Ayurvedic medicine for arthritis. Curcumin does not just reduce joint pain, but it also slows down the progression of arthritis. Curcumin is also useful in combating many other ailments which range from cough and cold to Alzheimer’s disease. It is also anti-oxidant in nature and reduces the effects of aging on the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a tasteful herb that works wonders in different ailments like diabetes and joint pain. It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and notably helps with aches and pain. This is especially true of the pains and aches which worsen with cold or cold weather. However, you need to consult a good herbal doctor before taking cinnamon because too much of it can be detrimental to health. It is also advisable to avoid cinnamon if you are taking blood thinners. The main idea is to take the right dosage of cinnamon and this can be decided by a herbal doctor.
Further to these herbs, there are other natural ways to get rid of this problem. These natural measures include:
- Reducing weight can be one of the best ways to cure arthritis because this works to reduce the pressure laid on the joints and the uneasiness as well. When there is less pressure, of course, the pain will subside.
- Performing a regular routine of swimming or water aerobics can be beneficial because this improves the mobility of your joints without putting much pressure on the joints.
- Ayurvedic hot and cold therapy in association with Ayurvedic medicine for arthritis works wonder because heat works to ease joint stiffness whereas cold therapy works to reduce inflammation.
- Acupuncture is also an effective mode that helps to reroute the energies within the body that are held responsible for causing the pain.
- A gentle massage on the affected joint works to reduce inflammation, ease stiffness, and subside pain that keeps hurting the joint while helping improve flexibility and movement.
When there are so many natural remedies and Sandhira Oil the ayurvedic pain relief oil, then why go for allopathic pain killers that often pose a threat to your body functioning in the long run.